Saturday, January 10, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!!

Sorry it has been a while! We are slowly getting boxes unpacked and our house situated! We've officially been in our house a little over a week and it's finally starting to look like a home! I'll post pictures soon! We've just gotten our internet working (very long story as to why it's taken so long) but now that it's up and we've found the camera I'll try and take some pics of the new house! Tonight we are leaving Colton with some friends of ours parents and going to a "Tastefully Simple" party with Nate's co-workers! I'm sure if it involves new recipes and cooking stuff I will love it! I'll let you know how that goes! Anyways, some friends of ours parents are watching Colton at our house! We went over on Wed so Colton could meet them! They have several grandchildren around Colton's age so he did really well with them! Gotta love it when they get down in the floor and play with them! I'm sure they'll have a blast! Our entire basement is Colton's playroom so I'm sure they'll have no trouble keeping busy! They'll sleep good tonight!
Well, have to get ready for the party!

1 comment:

  1. Babysitters already? I don't know whether to be happy for you or hate you!

    ReplyDelete